Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008 GORILLA & BATMAN FROM THE 80's


Here's the finalized version of my batman costume. I cannot take credit for the gorilla - that came off of a clearance rack at Sam's club years ago and this is Kristen's 2nd year wearing it (her choice entirely and no tears from me on that one). The kids are very pleased with their pumpkins as well as their candy intake! I'm told that they got to experience some sort of haunted house while out w/ dad, their aunt and cousins trick-or-treating. I could tell that they had a great time! Now if only Matty would be batman next year too . . .

not a chance!

2 comments:

Briley said...

The kids look great! Nice job on Batman.

DEEDALOOS said...

thanks bri! i am pretty proud of it and i will actually be sad to part with it but there's no sense letting a great costume not be used again by some other little boy!