Monday, May 14, 2007

Pajama knits - pictures are up (most of them)

I'm FINALLY getting back to my blog. As always, a work in progress! I've put up a few pair of shorty pj's on my etsy site at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5137032 but I thought that people might want to look and see what I have for fabric selection for knit pj's. I have two other boy prints that I've got to pull out my stash and they're a couple of my finest so I REALLY need to do this. Both boy prints - one is a bug theme and the other is an airplane.

I made my first two etsy sales this weekend on my purses and I also sold one of the same bags at ebay on a buy-it-now! I need to get crafting but I also need to get on the ball and sell of my kids clothes from last Spring/Summer so you'll see me at little bit scattered here and there right now! If it doesn't happen now, it'll just be too late! ahhhhhhhh . . .

As always, thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

looking good!!! Tag you're it! See my blog for details.